e-sushi

cryptocurrency

Want some free cryptocurrency? You’ve come to the right place.

Cointiply website & app

Cointiply has a website as well as apps for (eg) Android which makes earning “on the road” a nice experience. They offer a faucet, Pay-To-Click, Pay-To-View, well-paying surveys, and more. They pay BTC or DOGE, whichever you prefer.

ExpressCrypto website

First, sign up for an account at “expresscrypto.io” as that’s where your free cryptocurrency will be collected, so you can later withdraw it to your favorite cryptocurrency wallet. After creating your account, claim your free cryptocurrency from e-sushi’s cryptocurrency faucet and from the 3rd party cryptocurrency faucet websites listed below. Have fun claiming free cryptocurrency!

expresscrypto cryptocurrency auto-claim faucets

regular expresscrypto cryptocurrency faucets

e-sushi’s expresscrypto cryptocurrency faucet

Claim your favorite coin, every 90 seconds. No password, no captcha, no nonsense…



currencyminimum (64% chance)maximum (36% chance)
BTCtemporarily disabledtemporarily disabled
BCH0.000000010.00000100
BCNtemporarily disabledtemporarily disabled
DASH0.000000100.00001000
DGB0.001000000.10000000
DOGE0.010000001.00000000
ETH0.000000010.00000100
ETCtemporarily disabledtemporarily disabled
LSK0.000001000.00010000
LTC0.000000100.00001000
EXGtemporarily disabledtemporarily disabled
EXStemporarily disabledtemporarily disabled
XMR0.000000100.00001000
NEO0.000001000.00010000
PPC0.000010000.00100000
POT0.000100000.01000000
XRP0.000010000.00100000
STRAT0.000010000.00100000
TRX0.001000000.10000000
WAVES0.000001000.00010000
ZEC0.000000100.00001000